We are looking for a Copywriter, based out of UAE, to join the team at Zendy to help communicate our brand!
Zendy.io, a product of Knowledge E, is a massive online library created to provide individuals with affordable access to a wealth of information in the form of journals, e-books, magazines, and other content mediums.
You will join a talented and multi-disciplinary team and a growing company with a progressive and inclusive culture.
This role calls for someone who is a hands-on creator with natural storytelling ability and has experience creating conceptually driven campaigns, and crafting copy for global brands.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Writing texts (e.g., copy, product descriptions, ad copy, blogs, social media), proofreading, and content editing
- Ensuring the consistency of prepared content
- Working in partnership with team members to develop creative concepts for marketing materials and marketing campaigns
- Having a keen understanding of all the channels in the 1:1 marketing space
- Taking briefs, crafting succinct and effective copy, writing and formatting copy decks, and interpreting brand tone of voice and language
- Ensuring communications are produced to the highest standards of accuracy and quality control
- Delivering fresh ideas and personality while working with existing brand voice and tone
- Researching competitors and the industry to provide insight into trends and creative foresight
- Partnering with the creatives to make the idea, copy and design a cohesive story
Experienced in crafting concise and effective copy and accurately interpreting brand tone of voice and language. You are highly creative with a great attention to detail and accuracy. Most importantly, you are an excellent team player who is aligned with our values: learning, authenticity, and inclusion.
Minimum job qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in concept creation and have a clear understanding of the difference between a communication concept and an executional idea
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- Expert level English proficiency
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and offline
- Strong conceptualisation and smart thinking skills
- Energy, a sense of humour and an open and curious minds
- Exceptional conceptual and content skills and a robust portfolio
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution
- Arabic language
- French language
Zendy was created for individuals. You can say it’s a one-stop destination for researchers, scholars, students, business professionals, and knowledge enthusiasts. Sort of like a ‘Netflix’ model but for research literature.
Zendy applies the ‘Netflix’ approach to online publishing for academic content – with full access to a library of thousands of journals, e-books, and magazines for a flat monthly fee. The average cost of a single research paper is double the monthly subscription cost to Zendy.
We have a diverse user group across the Middle East and North Africa. Since its launch, users in the UAE, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia have signed up to access over 120,000 publications including more than 30,000 journals and 30,000 e-books that are available on the platform.
Zendy strives to build a world where individuals can take evidence-based steps towards building a better tomorrow. The need for a discoverable, reliable, and trustworthy source of content is crucial to learning, research and ultimately, a better quality of life. Moving towards ‘a more knowledgeable world’ has been our vision from the start and we hope we continue to make contributions, whether small or large, to this vision.
To learn a bit more about Zendy and why we exist make sure to check out zendy.io/about
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com