Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a highly creative Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, executing, and optimizing of our digital marketing strategy for our SAAS platform Zendy.
Zendy is an online platform created to provide individuals with access to academic literature, equipping everyone with the resources they need in a world of accelerating change! Our mission is to help everyone around the globe find easy and affordable access to academic content.
Working at Zendy, you’ll collaborate with a team of engineers, developers, designers, user experience managers, and marketeers to shape the future of the global scholarly community. Being a part of the Zendy family means becoming part of something bigger: inspiring positive change in the world while growing in your career and your community.
You will be responsible for planning and monitoring the company’s presence across a broad range of digital marketing channels (search engines, social media, email, and others).
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Social media content calendars (including graphics and short videos)
- Paid advertising campaigns (ads on Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Managing the digital budget
- Running reports and gathering key takeaways
- Various content writing (news, email campaigns, blogs, etc.)
- Able to set up and monitor the conversion, pixel, and event tracking
Punctual and reliable, able to work with minimal supervision and enjoy team collaborations. You are highly creative with an analytical mind coupled with strong attention to detail and research skills.
- 3+ years professional experience, preferably within an international organisation
- Successfully managed social media channels and paid online campaigns
- Knowledge of web analytics like Google Analytics and FullStory
- Ability to create graphics for social media, including short videos
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English (Fluent or native)
- Strong organisational skills, including multitasking and attention to detail
- Cross-cultural inclusivity and adaptation
- Professional experience within the higher education sector
- Arabic speaker
Zendy was created for individuals. You can say it’s a one-stop destination for researchers, scholars, students, business professionals, and knowledge enthusiasts. Sort of like a ‘Netflix’ model but for research literature.
Zendy applies the ‘Netflix’ approach to online publishing for academic content – with full access to a library of thousands of journals, e-books, and magazines for a flat monthly fee. The average cost of a single research paper is double the monthly subscription cost to Zendy.
We have a diverse user group across the Middle East and North Africa. Since its launch, users in the UAE, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia have signed up to access over 120,000 publications including more than 30,000 journals and 30,000 e-books that are available on the platform.
Zendy strives to build a world where individuals can take evidence-based steps towards building a better tomorrow. The need for a discoverable, reliable, and trustworthy source of content is crucial to learning, research and ultimately, a better quality of life. Moving towards ‘a more knowledgeable world’ has been our vision from the start and we hope we continue to make contributions, whether small or large, to this vision.
To learn a bit more about Zendy and why we exist make sure to check out zendy.io/about
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org