Are you experienced in start-ups, have a “doer” attitude and looking to join an agile team? Look no further! We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer.
You will be working on the cloud-based platform Zendy.io which is created to provide individuals with access to scholarly research and literature. Your mission will be to enable end users to benefit from a beautiful user interface with a state-of-the-art, dynamic, and intuitive navigation in order to build a large community of users.
To deliver high-quality solutions, you should be able to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment.
You’ll be responsible for development across our full-stack, currently including, but not limited to, Front End (React/Redux), Back End (Node.js/Express) and Databases (Postgres/NoSQL). Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Support team members throughout the SDLC
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, daily scrum meetings, and any other development-related meeting
- Provide 3rd line support for all Zendy products
- Assist the QA team with automated and performance related testing
A problem solver who enjoys finding innovate solutions and can work with little supervision to deliver high quality code. You are passionate about delivering a scalable and highly performant cloud-based platform.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- At least 2 years of experience developing scalable APIs with Node.js, Java or Go
- Hands-on UI implementation experience
- Solid HTML/CSS skills to ensure responsive (cross device) and cross browser compatibility
- Great verbal and written English skills
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with big data development using Phyton and Spark
- Experience with cloud deployment technologies such as Docker and AWS
- Experience in start-ups