Internship – Social Media
Learning is our number one value at Zendy. This position will help you sharpen your existing writing skills and develop and enhance your social media and digital marketing skills.
Being a part of the Zendy family means becoming part of something bigger: inspiring positive change in the world while growing in your career. This summer internship will allow you develop your skills in social media, SEO, and other digital marketing skills. It will enhance your skills to be able to strategise and optimise each digital asset for branding, SEO, conversion optimisation, and user experience.
This internship offers a valuable opportunity to learn more about digital marketing for SaaS and add an array of highly transferable soft skills to your CV. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Write copy and create design graphics for Zendy’s social media including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Develop and embody the necessary tone, brand persona, and business goals for Zendy
- Write for various audiences, while thinking critically about their needs
- Create dynamic, interesting, and grammatically correct sentences
- Craft compelling narratives that drive engagement and action
- Work in conjunction with the Zendy’s team, (designer, content writer, digital marketing executive) to ensure all messages align with brand and purpose
- Publish content using provided software
- Passion for social media
- Avid self-learner with a passion for the digital marketing industry and social media specifically
- Awareness of the Meta Business Suite, Instagram, Tiktok, Facebook, and Canva preferred
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
Zendy was created for individuals. You can say it’s a one-stop destination for researchers, scholars, students, business professionals, and knowledge enthusiasts. Sort of like a ‘Netflix’ model but for research literature.
Zendy applies the ‘Netflix’ approach to online publishing for academic content – with full access to a library of thousands of journals, e-books, and magazines for a flat monthly fee. The average cost of a single research paper is double the monthly subscription cost to Zendy.
We have a diverse user group across the Middle East and North Africa. Since its launch, users in the UAE, Jordan, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Saudi Arabia have signed up to access over 120,000 publications including more than 30,000 journals and 30,000 e-books that are available on the platform.
Zendy strives to build a world where individuals can take evidence-based steps towards building a better tomorrow. The need for a discoverable, reliable, and trustworthy source of content is crucial to learning, research and ultimately, a better quality of life. Moving towards ‘a more knowledgeable world’ has been our vision from the start and we hope we continue to make contributions, whether small or large, to this vision.
To learn a bit more about Zendy and why we exist make sure to check out zendy.io/about
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com